Tuesday, April 09, 2002

ah yes, back to what this profile.. err.. blogger.. is really all about
so today i was walking back from MSTB and i heard those elronders (and the couple guys from my suite) blasting Ja Rule. pardon me while i burst, but i'm sorry this is like the ass of all music. (to everybody who be livin it up say-what do i do?) i mean.. i'm sorry.. it's just.. annoying and well.. not my kinda music (haha). but yeah that was jr. high stuff, basically until 2pac and biggie died and puff daddy came and left (cuz now fo sho p. diddy is all up in this joint) but yeah... my $400 speakers (that will kick those klipsch promedia's 4.1's and 5.1's in the butt btw) are being shipped in from the UK ($150 shipping!! $@! - but oh well it costs $200 more on this side of the atlantic so i save $50) and after i break these babies in i'm putting in system of a down to drown out my suite's ghetto music... and the other side of my suite's bad speakers. hm. this wasn't particularily that great of a post, but oh well i'm getting new speakers that's all i wanted to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home