Thursday, July 20, 2006

NewSc2 Blog is back!

MOON IN CLOUDS



Okay, apart from the earlier ramblings, my blog is back. Once again I got fed up with AIM Profile's character limits (see about 6 posts back, about 4 years ago) and I'm publishing this. Don't count on many updates, but I'll post when I feel like it.

What's going on in my life right now? Well, I'm planning on remodeling my rooms. I found these pictures browsing Behr.com:




so I wanted to make my rooms look sorta like that. Probably the greener tone on the top for my music room:



and the more cream-colored one with the darker wood trim on the bottom for my bedroom (excuse the sleeping girl, picture's from like 2 years ago, only pic i could find):



I'm also going to paint my bathroom a light yellow, and I also wanted to install hardwood floors for my two rooms as well. Gonna take a lot of labor, and cost a good deal, but eh, I hope it's worth it.




SUN IN CLOUDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home